New Job but Still Homeless

Forums Lend a Helping Hand New Job but Still Homeless

• This topic is empty.
    Keymaster
    none
    HELP!  . . . I  NOW HAVE A NEW JOB, BUT I’M STILL HOMELESS!
    I work for an agency that owns hotels.  However, the day I got hired, the GM was clear to tell me, “YOU CAN’T STAY HERE!”
    Where am I supposed to live?  Where am I supposed to bathe?  Where am I supposed to leave my Son while I’m working overnight? How am I supposed to do this!  I’m exhausted!
    I LOVE MY JOB!   But, I can’t get off and hang around the lobby because the same GM that hired me said, “You can’t sleep in my lobby!”
    I paid coming in resulting a donation.  Then I earned a free night because I had points.  GOD KEEPS MAKING A WAY!
    After that, I got a “Friends and Family” rate.  When I started working, I got an “Employee Rate.”  But, the rate ON property is different than OFF property.  This property is $40 + tax (per night) with NO INCIDENTALS.  But the nearest property, one I can catch the bus to work is $55 + tax (per night) and they REQUIRE YOU TO PAY $100 INCIDENTALS because people doing drugs (and God knows what) has made it bad for people like me.
    I HAVE BEEN APPLYING FOR WORK SINCE MARCH 2001 . . . I NEED THIS JOB!  PLEASE HELP ME!  I NEED A PLACE TO SLEEP AND BATHE!  I’M WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC.  I NEED A PLACE TO LEAVE MY SON BECAUSE I WORK THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT.
    People hate the homeless, but how do we get up if you keep your feet on us?  Please GIVE me the same opportunity you want God to give you!  Please ALLOW me to start over!
    I NEED HELP NOW . . . PLEASE!

Water Walker

PayPal: nichejehovah@yahoo.com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Kelley
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marlyn
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Tagged: 

Reply To: New Job but Still Homeless
Your information: