To Patrick, you won’t Believe

Forums Lend a Helping Hand To Patrick, you won’t Believe

• This topic is empty.
    Keymaster
    none
    Submitted by Water Walker:

PATRICK,

FIRST OF ALL . . . THANK YOU!  YOU COULD NEVER KNOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE YOU MAKE!!!

I couldn’t get back to you right away because I was called by the Front Desk to come down and pray for a woman who lost 2 children, immediately.

She told me the first was her Daughter who she lost January 15th who died from an overdose of fentanyl, (alcohol and some other drugs) after losing her boyfriend on January 13th.  Then two days later, the 17th, (the lady I was requested to pray for) her husband had lost his Son who was shot.  The same lady said she had also lost her Son as well, years before this because he too died from an overdose due to his Daughter (her grandchild) being killed.  So this lady was surrounded by death and still grieving all of the losses she had incurred over the years.

But the Holy Spirit showed up and ministered through me and I testified to her about my Son who committed suicide in 2018 while the youngest Son, (the Evangelist with me who has Cerebral Palsy and Colon Cancer) said to me, “Mommy, don’t cry . . . . David is in the place where we are all trying to get to.  He is in heaven with God!”

Every time I share that testimony the Lord is glorified and people find healing and hope!  She also had many miscarriages, (an experience I shared in common because of the domestic violence).  She came to me crying and trembling, overwhelmed and disheveled.  But when I shared with her how I was able to minister to her from a posture of strength, hope and joy; having overcome so much pain myself.  She, too, was going to be able to tell her testimony and someone would have strength, joy and hope as well. I had an opportunity to pray with her and she left in total unspeakable joy!  She absolutely looked as if her grief had totally disappeared!

God is amazing!  Oh, to be used by Him!  Thank you Patrick!  If I wasn’t here, God only knows where that woman would be because she said she was feeling hopeless because she was missing her kids so much.  She said to me that, “She was waiting for her children to revisit her and they had not come back yet.”  Can you see how mis-information is passed on to people, what we call in the church; False Doctrine!  Imagine if this woman had taken her life because she said she has been praying and praying for months for them to revisit her and they were not coming back.  She couldn’t figure out why.  I told her about the chasm between heaven and earth, just as the chasm between earth and hell.  The one the Bible talks about in Luke when the man is so miserable in hell, he asks Abraham (who was in heaven) to put a drop of water on his tongue because he was so miserable in hell.

“And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’” (Luke 16:24-31)

THANK YOU PATRICK, YOU MADE THIS POSSIBLE AND YOU MAY HAVE JUST SAVED ANOTHER LIFE TODAY!

GOD BLESS YOU!

Tagged: 

Reply To: To Patrick, you won’t Believe
Your information: