Rant from The Highlander: Monday, Tuesday

Forums Random Discussions Rant from The Highlander: Monday, Tuesday

• This topic is empty.
    Keymaster
    none
    MONDAY, TUESDAY.

Oh no wait it was Wednesday, Thursday this week. Or between the 8th and 11th.

How many more weeks are we going to have to suffer. We are told this Intel is coming from HIGH UP sources. REALLY!!!

Personally, I am sick and tired of the same old stories’ week in and week out. It’s imminent? At any moment? Any day now? We’re just waiting for ________________ (fill in the blank).

But hey keep your vibrations high and stay positive. How’s that worked for us so far?

Welcome to another weekend people. Another weekend of being broke. Another weekend of people suffering. Another weekend of NOTHING!!  So, What’s New?  NOTHING!!

Buckle up. It’s going to be a cold, harsh, hard winter. Just telling it how it is and what to expect.

The Highlander

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    GERALD TERPSTRA
    DEAR HIGHLANDER,

I FEEL LIKE YOU DO ABOUT THE R/V.  DJT SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM ME CONCERNING GETTING ON WITH THE CLOSURE OF THIS WAR.  IT SHOULD BE EASY TO ARREST FOLKS FOR CAUSING ISSUES IN OUR COUNTRY. LIKE THE FOLKS RUNNING HAARP, THE PEOPLE CAUSING DROUGHT AND STORMS THROUGHOUT OUR NATION. LIKE THE FOLKS DOING CHEMTRAILS OR THE GUYS CAUSING SUPPLY CHAIN ISSUES. BY NOT BRINGING THE TRUTH TO THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY AND ARRESTING MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS FOR HOSPITAL DEATHS. THE ALLOWING OF MIGRANTS TO BE REWARDED FOR COMING HERE AND OUR CITIZENS GOING HOMELESS. DJT AND THE MILITARY PRIORITIES NEED TO BE REVIEWED.

DJT NEEDS TO STOP GRANDSTANDING AND GET ON WITH THE EBS. WE CAN HAVE CLOSURE OF THIS WAR AND STILL CONTINUE TO MAKE ARRESTS OF THE BLACK HATS.  WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO RESET THE GLOBAL ECONOMY IN CONCERT WITH ALL THE OTHER NATIONS WITHOUT FALSE FLAGS. DO I HEAR AN AMEN?  LET THIS PERSON KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.  MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THIS MESS.

QZ
    There are no White Hats. No one is fighting a war on your behalf. There is no QFS. There will be no NESARA/GESARA. There will be no RV. There are no Chinese Elders. There are no tunnels filled with gold.

It is all one giant hoax

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Tagged: ,

Reply To: Rant from The Highlander: Monday, Tuesday
Your information: